Graphics Design. Photography. Videography.
LEARN ABOUT ME AND WHAT I DO
RK Portfolio is my personal, amateur online portfolio showcasing my work in graphic design, photography and videography.
I have been creating designs and continually developing my skills as a hobby for nearly 15 years. My interest in the creative arts stemmed as a teenager, experimenting with my father’s HandyCam and creating home videos with my family. I started to invest my time in graphic design after taking ‘Visual Communication’ as a subject in high school, where I learned the critical importance of design when presenting information.
From then on, I continued to experiment with 2D graphic designs, including basic web design. Awestruck from the fantastic CGI use in contemporary films, I dived into 3D design and found my niche in architecture and technology, drawing inspiration from renderings created by businesses in the respective industries.
Currently, I engage in graphic design as a hobbyist and endeavour to continue to create artwork and improve my skills. I intend to return to videography, inspired by short documentaries often found on social media.
My portfolio is divided into five sections: Graphic Design, Architecture, Technology, Photography and Videography. The work displayed on this website is all of my original work and include nearly all of the design work I have done throughout the past decade.
- I enjoy creating branding design which include logos, letterheads and business cards. I also have made posters including infographics and dabbled in basic web design.
- It has the ability to bring to life the concepts of comfortable and productive living spaces. Well-designed buildings incorporating green technology is the future for sustainable living and as such, I enjoy engaging in these designs.
- With an ever-changing landscape, new technology can enhance productivity and quality of life of those around us. I aim to use 3D rendering to visualise these ideas.
- A picture can speak a thousand words. It can invoke emotions, tell a story and just be simply beautiful to look at. I am driven to create picturesque and wallpaper style photographs to achieve that effect.
- They tell stories, convey messages and information to a wide audience in an easily accessible format. I hope to exploit this ability in my short documentary and infographic style videos.
I am always open to engaging in new ideas and projects. If you would like to work with me or use any of my content, please do not hesitate to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org